Drupal (the blog software that runs this site) is really crappy.
List of basic things you cannot do in Drupal:
1. Spell check a blog entry before it's posted.
2. Save an entry and work on it later.
3. Easily post a picture or image within a story.
4. Format text in a post without using html code.
5. Insert hyperlinks in a story without using html code.
6. WYSIWYG post editing.
All of this is available in Blogger, as well as the ability to post by email, post by mobile, post by carrier pigeon, etc.
Am I missing something, or should this site be migrated to Blogger? Can someone please tell me what I am missing about Drupal? Can I have a "Hell Yeah!"?
Check out Sen. Conrad Burns' latest verbal gaffe in the Great Falls Tribune.
Apparently, Rep. Dennis Rehberg’s chief of staff didn’t appreciate our post describing him as Denny’s Mini Me. That post, which continues to get hits every day, can be found here. Or, you can click here.
Although he tried to hide his identity as “the red elephant,” nice handle BTW, Erik Iverson sent a little missile to the Big Sky Democrats e-mail account calling the Mini Me slap “childish,” among other things. He was readably hot in his note, like someone had just stolen his parking spot. That’s understandable because THE TRUTH HURTS.There's more
Thursday, October 27: Big Sky Demo Happy Hour/Meeting at the Iron Horse Pub 501 Lounge (2nd floor)
Saturday, October 29: Montana Democratic Party and the Montana Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee will be throwing a PRE-TAILGATE PARTY/fundraiser at the Union Club.
Union Club, 208 E. Main Street
No-host bar and breakfast snacks available
RSVP by calling Jodi or Katie at (406) 442-9520
Tuesday, November 8: Election Day!! Don't forget to rock the vote!!!
Saturday, November 19: Griz-Cat Game Party in Missoula
Join the BSDs to watch the Griz (on TV) destroy MSU at NOON. More details to follow, but plan on drinking liberally for the occasion.
There are two blogs up that are well worth a quick read:
First, The Last Best Place features an eloquent write-up on Monica Lindeen and her focus on ethics in Washington.
Also, Left in the West’s Matt Singer highlights a scary, scary situation brewing in Billings: Al Garver for Mayor.
Momentum, momentum, momentum.
With a strong showing in the third quarter, Monica Lindeen has hit that prime real estate political junkies call “traction.” more
For the second time in as many weeks, the junior Senator from Montana voted Weds against helping the needy afford to heat their homes this winter. The Montana Democratic Party has the story....
Rep. Dennis Rehberg, R-Mont., has had a pretty rough press day today. more.
Top Ten Signs Your Supreme Court Pick Isn't Qualified
10. "Lost 10 grand yesterday in the 'case' of Jets vs. Ravens"
9. "Spends most of her time trying to fit the gavel into her mouth"
8. "Her legal mentor: Oliver Wendell Redenbacher"
7. "Asks courtroom stenographer to, 'Quit that annoying tapping!'"
6. "Instead of Constitutional law books, consults set of 'Garfield' paperbacks"
5. "Keeps shouting, 'When does mama get to hang somebody?!'"
4. "When Scalia walks by, she pretends to cough and says, 'Rogaine'"
3. "Authored the book: 'I'm Not Qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice'"
Proof that cyberspace is a living, breathing, logical entity: go to Google, type "failure" and hit "I'm feeling lucky." It's a beautiful thing.